Listen to exhaust note
BSR's stainless steel, mandrel bent SportFlow systems produce peerless performance, are highly durable and lend a quality look and sound to your vehicle.
BSR SportFlow has several advantages over other systems:
- Is secured directly onto the vehicle's original hangers*
- Perfect fit, fast and simple installation*
- Lowered back pressure gives less resistance to gas flow
- Exhaust gas is evacuated more efficiently allowing improved throttle response
- Sportier sound under acceleration, however noise inside vehicle at cruise is little changed
- Enhanced appearance thanks to larger, polished stainless steel tail pipes(s).
- Twin systems/Duplex available (2 pipes) for some vehicle types. See vehicle type and year for more information.
- High quality, non-corrosive materials - Built entirely from chrome steel and 18/8 stainless steel for very long-lasting durability.
- Special stainless exhaust clamps are included.
For turbo vehicles:
- Quicker turbo spool up
- Boost pressure is maintained over longer intervals
- Improved performance over several successive accelerations
- Lower temperature increase during periods of high load
Catalytic converter, downpipe, and manifold pipes are not included in Sportflow kits. See Stage 3 and Downpipes for these items where available.
* Some exhaust systems and exhaust hangers may need modification and supplement e.g. for duplex systems. More information can be found in the descriptions of each system.
BSR Sportflow comes with a three-year general warranty and a five-year corrosion warranty.
Turbo- down pipe
For some turbo vehicles the BSR 3" sport catalytic converter down pipe is available. This will give further power benefits and higher boost pressure and a wider boost pressure range. The BSR down pipe must be combined with the BSR sport system and BSR Stage 3 software.