Pipe diameter: 76mm + 2x63,5
Tailpipe: Duplex 100mm
BSR's stainless steel, mandrel bent SportFlow systems produce peerless performance, are highly durable and lend a quality look and sound.
BSR SportFlow has several advantages over other systems:
- Is secured directly onto the vehicle?s original hangers*
- Perfect fit, fast and simple installation*
- Lowered back pressure gives less resistance to gas flow
- Exhaust gas is evacuated more efficiently allowing improved throttle response
- Sportier sound under acceleration, however levels inside vehicle at cruise change little
- Enhanced appearance thanks to larger, polished stainless steel tail pipes(s).
- Twin or Duplex (double pipes) for some vehicle types. See vehicle type and year for more information.
- High quality, non-corrosive materials - Built entirely from chrome steel and 18/8 stainless steel for long-lasting durability.
- Special non-corrosive clamps are included.
For turbo vehicles:
- Quicker turbo spool up
- Boost pressure is maintained over longer intervals
- Improved performance over several successive accelerations
- Lower temperature increase during periods of high load
Catalytic converter, down pipe, and manifold pipes are not included in the SportFlow kit. See 'Stage 3' and 'Down Pipes' for these items where available.
* Some exhaust systems and exhaust hangers may need modification and supplement e.g. for duplex systems. More information can be found in the detailed descriptions of each system.
BSR Sportflow comes with a three-year general warranty and a five-year corrosion warranty.
Turbo- down pipe
For some turbo vehicles the BSR 3" sport catalytic converter down pipe is available. This will give further power benefits and higher boost pressure and a wider boost pressure range. The BSR down pipe must be combined with the BSR sport system and BSR Stage 3 software.